PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
Both SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Ads are important components of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and they carry out their own functions. Your type of business determines that which is better suitable for your business. Before we start comparing the two, we need to first understand what SEO and Google Ads are.
WHAT IS SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the act in which your website is optimized in an effort to achieve the best possible ranking in search results. It ranks your website over different search engines. Top search appears first because of their high relevancy to your search.
WHAT IS GOOGLE AD
Google Ad (also known as pay-per-click) is an avenue run by Google; it allows companies and businesses to advertise their websites in search results when a user searches for any specific keyword. Advertising companies on pay-per-click basis would pay whenever their advertisement is clicked on by any user.
COMPARISON; SEO vs. GOOGLE AD
- SEO is free, and it depends on how you can pull your website in the search engine rankings. In Google Ads, you pay per click, you ask them to advertise your website in order to get the traffic you so desire.
- SEO can be implemented on every part of the web; however Google Ad is only limited to Google site and their applications.
KEY BENEFITS OF SEO
- The results are of low cost: organic listings are totally free. You do not need to pay-per-click and with little effort you can witness your website get consistent traffic.
- Increase in traffic: this is a definite way of maximizing your business effort. As soon as you can start your SEO effort, traffic will increase at a steady rate. You can use tools to track traffic on your site, and see how your sale will increase.
- The results are permanent: the efforts of SEO are permanent. You will although need to maintain that top spot ranking.
Other key benefits of SEO include;
- Higher return on investment.
- You don’t need to pay for Ads on SEO.
- SEO gets more click than PPC (pay-per-click).
- You can move ahead of the competition.
The world of social media marketing is one that is constantly in a flux, one must constantly be on the move to make the best out the situation. The business world of today is one that thrives on the social media, the relation between brands and their customers is...
Every business knows the pain of losing a customer, it is one of the necessary part of running a business. The truth is that customers do not cease to exist, there is no vacuum, customers only move from one brand to another. Knowing that there are always customers,...
What do you know about PPC Advertising? When it comes to digital marketing, there are tons of things to learn. And a couple of areas you must be savvy in. Your SEO game must be top-notch, you mustn't be a novice in Email marketing, and you don't want to neglect your...
If you're currently reading through an online marketing eBook, or probably talking business with your digital marketing strategist, then you would have come across an onslaught of terms, phrases, tools and algorithms.These terms could be a little overwhelming at times...
There's just so much to benefit from using social media to grow your email list. We all know how effective social media has proven over and over again but here's the thing! While most companies get so excited about their multiple likes and growing online community,...
Before I delve into what web traffic is all about, there is something I need to highlight. As a budding entrepreneur, owning a website in this digital age is definitely a smart move. It is why your customers will never tag you unprofessional. However, while you might...