PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
Both SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Ads are important components of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and they carry out their own functions. Your type of business determines that which is better suitable for your business. Before we start comparing the two, we need to first understand what SEO and Google Ads are.
WHAT IS SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the act in which your website is optimized in an effort to achieve the best possible ranking in search results. It ranks your website over different search engines. Top search appears first because of their high relevancy to your search.
WHAT IS GOOGLE AD
Google Ad (also known as pay-per-click) is an avenue run by Google; it allows companies and businesses to advertise their websites in search results when a user searches for any specific keyword. Advertising companies on pay-per-click basis would pay whenever their advertisement is clicked on by any user.
COMPARISON; SEO vs. GOOGLE AD
- SEO is free, and it depends on how you can pull your website in the search engine rankings. In Google Ads, you pay per click, you ask them to advertise your website in order to get the traffic you so desire.
- SEO can be implemented on every part of the web; however Google Ad is only limited to Google site and their applications.
KEY BENEFITS OF SEO
- The results are of low cost: organic listings are totally free. You do not need to pay-per-click and with little effort you can witness your website get consistent traffic.
- Increase in traffic: this is a definite way of maximizing your business effort. As soon as you can start your SEO effort, traffic will increase at a steady rate. You can use tools to track traffic on your site, and see how your sale will increase.
- The results are permanent: the efforts of SEO are permanent. You will although need to maintain that top spot ranking.
Other key benefits of SEO include;
- Higher return on investment.
- You don’t need to pay for Ads on SEO.
- SEO gets more click than PPC (pay-per-click).
- You can move ahead of the competition.
As a business, one thing is clear, you must create content if you are looking at engaging your audience and giving them real value. Content, in whatever form can do a whole lot for your business. Creating great content is only half the trouble, though. The other half...
As a business owner, one of the most igneous tools available to you via your website is Google Analytics. If used right, Google Analytics can help you keep track of all that needs to be done on your website while helping you to increase your revenue and traffic....
Something tells me you are really thinking about how to edit your content for SEO. Chances are high that you have an article on your blog that is really good and engaging but is not gathering enough visits. Everyone has been in that rut at one point or the...
Blogging has already become a huge niche for anyone looking to gain traction for their business. There are a lot of reasons why you might want to get a blog for your business, however, the future of blogging is not even here. Isn’t that surprising? There are more than...
Today, let's talk about paid advertising as regards ecommerce. Every promotion promises to increase your reach and increases the sales your eCommerce site can make. You sink in the money and you find out that the result is not quite what it seems. When it comes...
There is a game called content marketing. Let's play the game! To run a business in this day and age and not be aware of the enormous power that content marketing wields will be a misnomer; misinformation of great proportion. Things have changed in the business...