PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
Both SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Ads are important components of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and they carry out their own functions. Your type of business determines that which is better suitable for your business. Before we start comparing the two, we need to first understand what SEO and Google Ads are.
WHAT IS SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the act in which your website is optimized in an effort to achieve the best possible ranking in search results. It ranks your website over different search engines. Top search appears first because of their high relevancy to your search.
WHAT IS GOOGLE AD
Google Ad (also known as pay-per-click) is an avenue run by Google; it allows companies and businesses to advertise their websites in search results when a user searches for any specific keyword. Advertising companies on pay-per-click basis would pay whenever their advertisement is clicked on by any user.
COMPARISON; SEO vs. GOOGLE AD
- SEO is free, and it depends on how you can pull your website in the search engine rankings. In Google Ads, you pay per click, you ask them to advertise your website in order to get the traffic you so desire.
- SEO can be implemented on every part of the web; however Google Ad is only limited to Google site and their applications.
KEY BENEFITS OF SEO
- The results are of low cost: organic listings are totally free. You do not need to pay-per-click and with little effort you can witness your website get consistent traffic.
- Increase in traffic: this is a definite way of maximizing your business effort. As soon as you can start your SEO effort, traffic will increase at a steady rate. You can use tools to track traffic on your site, and see how your sale will increase.
- The results are permanent: the efforts of SEO are permanent. You will although need to maintain that top spot ranking.
Other key benefits of SEO include;
- Higher return on investment.
- You don’t need to pay for Ads on SEO.
- SEO gets more click than PPC (pay-per-click).
- You can move ahead of the competition.
With years of experience in digital marketing, we have heard from several business owners the frustration of owning a website that is yielding no tangible sales. Sometimes, visitors come to the site but never take any action. This is understandable because with the...
Email marketing is an effective way to yield result if you intend to build a good business online and offline. The goal must be to use strategic planning to build customer relationship with a target audience. However, achieving success in email marketing is not...
Search Engine Optimization is important beyond every aorta of doubt. It is not enough to build a website or blog for your business with quality content. The most important question to answer must be, “is your website optimized for search engines?” If it is not...
It is obvious that modern technology has evolved and its use has tremendously changed over the years. More surprisingly, we have witnessed the powerful impact of digital marketing. This owes to the fact that the number of internet users has skyrocketed. As of 2015,...
Owning a website or a blog is a remarkable achievement for a newbie in the tech industry. However, what we don't know is that every new stage comes with more challenges. Now, let me ask, what is the essence of owning a website or blog that has no visitors? It's like...
Your ideal customer is behind your ideal keywords. Its a basic concept but so effective in generating new business.