PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
Both SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Ads are important components of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and they carry out their own functions. Your type of business determines that which is better suitable for your business. Before we start comparing the two, we need to first understand what SEO and Google Ads are.
WHAT IS SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the act in which your website is optimized in an effort to achieve the best possible ranking in search results. It ranks your website over different search engines. Top search appears first because of their high relevancy to your search.
WHAT IS GOOGLE AD
Google Ad (also known as pay-per-click) is an avenue run by Google; it allows companies and businesses to advertise their websites in search results when a user searches for any specific keyword. Advertising companies on pay-per-click basis would pay whenever their advertisement is clicked on by any user.
COMPARISON; SEO vs. GOOGLE AD
- SEO is free, and it depends on how you can pull your website in the search engine rankings. In Google Ads, you pay per click, you ask them to advertise your website in order to get the traffic you so desire.
- SEO can be implemented on every part of the web; however Google Ad is only limited to Google site and their applications.
KEY BENEFITS OF SEO
- The results are of low cost: organic listings are totally free. You do not need to pay-per-click and with little effort you can witness your website get consistent traffic.
- Increase in traffic: this is a definite way of maximizing your business effort. As soon as you can start your SEO effort, traffic will increase at a steady rate. You can use tools to track traffic on your site, and see how your sale will increase.
- The results are permanent: the efforts of SEO are permanent. You will although need to maintain that top spot ranking.
Other key benefits of SEO include;
- Higher return on investment.
- You don’t need to pay for Ads on SEO.
- SEO gets more click than PPC (pay-per-click).
- You can move ahead of the competition.
Emails- they’ve stuck around for long enough and have proven useful in no little way. You must have used them for official (or even unofficial) purposes. You also must have heard of email marketing and how great it is for customer engagement, but do you know that they...
Ugh! Another how to! Do these “how tos” ever stop? Digital marketing is a world on its own – it has its own “how tos”, “what tos”, “when tos” and so on. Some of these things are a walk in the park, the others are more like a long trip in the park. Finding new keywords...
A good number of people – including those who are not digital marketers- know of the term “SEO.” Needless to say, it’s a buzz term in digital marketing, and it’s easy to say “I know what SEO is. It means Search Engine Optimization, the better your SEO, the higher your...
Every veteran digital marketer would love to go to the past and avoid making mistakes at the beginning of their career. It’s normal to feel this way, and if you’re a beginner or have some experience already, you’re probably wondering, where exactly am I getting it...
We all have special holiday plans as business owners, don’t we? A holiday season around the corner means an increase in customer’s shopping demands. And this leads us to local SEO tips. With the magic of search engines, you’d want to leverage local SEO tips to boost...
The SEO world is one that is constantly on the move. How would you know what works and what will not work? It is not quite simple for entrepreneurs and startup founders who are looking at scaling their traffic and using SEO to further their goal. With the...