PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
PART A (SEO vs. GOOGLE ADs)
Both SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Ads are important components of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and they carry out their own functions. Your type of business determines that which is better suitable for your business. Before we start comparing the two, we need to first understand what SEO and Google Ads are.
WHAT IS SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the act in which your website is optimized in an effort to achieve the best possible ranking in search results. It ranks your website over different search engines. Top search appears first because of their high relevancy to your search.
WHAT IS GOOGLE AD
Google Ad (also known as pay-per-click) is an avenue run by Google; it allows companies and businesses to advertise their websites in search results when a user searches for any specific keyword. Advertising companies on pay-per-click basis would pay whenever their advertisement is clicked on by any user.
COMPARISON; SEO vs. GOOGLE AD
- SEO is free, and it depends on how you can pull your website in the search engine rankings. In Google Ads, you pay per click, you ask them to advertise your website in order to get the traffic you so desire.
- SEO can be implemented on every part of the web; however Google Ad is only limited to Google site and their applications.
KEY BENEFITS OF SEO
- The results are of low cost: organic listings are totally free. You do not need to pay-per-click and with little effort you can witness your website get consistent traffic.
- Increase in traffic: this is a definite way of maximizing your business effort. As soon as you can start your SEO effort, traffic will increase at a steady rate. You can use tools to track traffic on your site, and see how your sale will increase.
- The results are permanent: the efforts of SEO are permanent. You will although need to maintain that top spot ranking.
Other key benefits of SEO include;
- Higher return on investment.
- You don’t need to pay for Ads on SEO.
- SEO gets more click than PPC (pay-per-click).
- You can move ahead of the competition.
What's more with customer experience? For an organization that really intends to grow, it is necessary to make impact from all cylinders. More so, it is important to fire from that cylinder that consistently works and gives results. There would always be periods when...
Why social media? The conventional method that businesses use to market their brands and products involves the use of direct and indirect techniques to reach their target audience. These methods are direct and active- all it requires is investing of money,...
Everyone is talking about SEO and the benefit it has for their businesses. But here is the irony, not everyone is asking the questions of what SEO is really about? And why should they engage it for their businesses? Fine, we get it that no one likes it when they get...
What do you know about social media? In business, we all learn to sell that product that everyone needs or offer that service that everyone cannot do without; absolute necessities. In a way it helps to reduce the money spent on promotional activities and also...
When last have you received a cold call? When was the last time you had random marketers walk up to your office trying to pitch an improved equipment to you? It has definitely been a while, that shows that like every other area of human life and endeavors, marketing...
With years of experience in digital marketing, we have heard from several business owners the frustration of owning a website that is yielding no tangible sales. Sometimes, visitors come to the site but never take any action. This is understandable because with the...